Build Habits For Life: 3-Month Discovery
Here at OK Morale, we’re here to partner with you build healthy habits, provide direction, challenge, support, motivate and celebrate with you. We help you, step by step, to create a plan, outline detailed action steps and hold you accountable for following through.
Because Build Habits For Life is a 3-month program, this type of coaching and process is unique as it can pull from many different sources. And, depending on your specific issues, needs or goals, our Life Coaches can address specific personal projects, business issues and growth, personal and spiritual transitions, and relationship quandaries by examining what is going on RIGHT NOW.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Have you given up creating habits?
- Do you feel constantly tired or frustrated?
- Do you have momentum when you create a goal or intention only to have it fade away after a few weeks or months?
- Do you need direction in a specific area of your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’d definitely benefit from our Build Habits For Life program.
In 3 months, you’ll develop:
- A “muscle” around what creating a habit really is.
- Freedom and happiness because you are keeping your word!
- An understanding of what’s truly important to you.
- More time for yourself to dream and have fun.
You’ll discover what’s been keeping you “stuck.” And you’ll be excited to take immediate action on your newly created habits.
Included in this program:
- A complimentary 30-minute “Get To Know You” call
- A personalized “Build Habits For Life” call
- Twelve, one-on-one, 60-minute coaching sessions
- Unlimited email support
- Two 20-minute follow-up sessions to keep your habits in place or rework them
At the end of these 3 months, you’ll be excited to create new habits and confident that you’ll keep them.
Time commitment: 3 months + 2 follow-up calls
Cost: $1295 (Less than $125/week)
OK Morale coaching is based on the principle that you have the intrinsic ability to achieve your goals. Everything is based on the present and what you want to achieve moving forward.